[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Awesome Quotes

<  Non-music  ~  Awesome Quotes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
"If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have scizophrenia." - Thomas Szasz

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it wrongly, and applying unsuitable remedies." - Ernest Benn

"Life is too short to learn German" - Richard Porson

"Women are like Elephants to me - I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one" - W.C. Fields

"A Conservative is a Liberal who has been mugged." - Anon

"Many people think they have religion when they are troubled with indigestion" - Robert G. Ingersoll

"She gets her good looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon" - Groucho Marx

"The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire." - Voltaire

"Of course, America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up" - Oscar Wilde

"Puritanism - the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H. L. Mencken

"Italy, at least, has two things to balance its miserable poverty and mismanagement: a lively intellectual movement and a good climate. Ireland is Italy without thse two." - James Joyce

"Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions" - Aldous Huxley

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylums shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich W. Nietzsche

"I find it hard to say, because when I was there it seemed to be shut." - Clement Freud's impressions on New Zealand

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart." - H. L. Mencken

"America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization." - Georges Clemenceau

"The believer is happy; the doubter is wise." - Hungarian proverb

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to the garage makes you a car." - Laurence J. Peter

"A Conservative is a man who is too cowardly to fight and to fat to run." - Albert Hubbard

"I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time" - Friedrich W. Nietzsche

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:47 pmPosts: 2075Location: Gliese 581 c

http://www.myspace.com/heretic_entity

Jesus saves, but Satan scores...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quote
"I always said I wanted my gallery to be like McDonalds. Selling the same shit in different places." ~ Javier Peres

"Muscians are cowards. Come on friends, to the barricades again." ~ Unknown

"I remember seeing lots of UFOs in Glastonbury back then, floating around like goldfish" ~ John Micell

"Burzum have always been one of my favorite bands. I don't really care that he killed my guitarist." ~ Maniac

"Japan is astronomically deep in the red. I'm taking this Japan as my theme, and i'm attempting to illustrate the disintegration of a nation and its self-conciousness." ~ Takashi Murakami

"There are things about signing on to a process over the long term that protect you from the buffeting winds of change." ~ Chuck Close

"I believe many people in the underground prefer to stick with satanic and misanthropic topics because these are topics that require no effort". ~ Akitsa (can't remember which member if i'm honest)

"Titian said that painting was all about flesh and water. I say it is all about flesh and lemonade". ~ Andre Butzer

"I continue to things I did as a child. Most people don't They put away childish things". ~ Carl Andre

"I don't feel art is good for you. It could be bad for you". ~ Eva Rothschild

"The eskimos have two hundred ways of saying 'snow'. I have three million ways of saying 'no'". ~ Matias Faldbakken

"My record collection collection is very weird and mixed. The average black metal fan would shit his pants." ~ Shamaatae[/i]

"I never really understood my audience or who my audience was. I thankfully am happy about that." ~ Ed Ruscha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
"People in glass houses.... should masturbate in the basement clearly!" - Dara O'Briain

"Just a word of advice, don't dress up as a fox and try to lure the hunt over the bypass!" - Bill Bailey (sooooo many I could have picked but that's the one I'llstick with in order not to flood the page)

"I've tried to like hip-hop. I've gotten home with the downies!" - Dylan Moran

"I'm a vegetarian. I'm not strict; I eat fish, and duck. Well, they're nearly fish, aren't they? They're semi-submerged a lot of the time, they spend a lot of time in the water, they're virtually fish, really. And pigs, cows, sheep, anything that lives near water, I'm not strict. I'm sort of like a post-modern vegetarian. I eat meat ironically." - Bill Bailey, alright I squeezed one more in.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb debating what to have for lunch, liberty is a heavily armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

"Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas priests... more drink! " - Ted Crilly (Father Ted)

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" - Kierkegaard

"What we think, what we know or what we believe is ultimately of little consequence. The only thing that matters is what we do!" - John Ruskin

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" - Henri Bergson

"Wet man fears no rain" Russian proverb

plus loads more I could flood the page with

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet. - Rodney Dangerfield

We live in a world where John Lennon was murdered, yet Barry Manilow continues to put out fucking albums. God-dammit! If you're gonna kill somebody, have some fucking taste. I'll drive you to Kenny Rogers' house. - Bill Hicks

If there's no smoking in Heaven, I shan't go - Mark Twain

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London
"Tattoos are reverse time machines: with time travel you can send a warning back to your younger self, with tattoos you send a mistake forward to your older self."-Tim McKinney

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. (Douglas Adams)

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life
(Terry Pratchett)

"Women and children first. Then I'll shag the men and the animals" Frankie Boyle

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quote
In my own shit eating way I was trying to make a statement on opposition of artistic freedom.

Or that I hate post modern art to the point where I am willing to commit genocide.

Also, Thrash, aye, I love that Churchill quote.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quote