[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - ZT ISSUE 035 - MAY/JUN 2010 ONSALE NOW!!!

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  ZT ISSUE 035 - MAY/JUN 2010 ONSALE NOW!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
New issue, May/Jun 035 is onsale now.

Complete with a specially extended cover interview with Watain's Erik Danielsson, issue 035 hit the stands on 15th May. It is a Saturday mind so we expect some places may not actually rack till Monday, but that's down to the general laziness of individual stores and not us!

Subs copies were dispatched on Friday, slightly faster than usual. Must be something in the air!

THE NEW ZT WEBSITE IS ABOUT TO GO LIVE. We'lll post here as soon as it happens!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:27 amPosts: 61
I had a feeling that Watain would grace the cover. Well, they deserve it. They've been putting out some of the most ass-kicking and soul raping black metal out there. I'm excited for this, cant wait to see the contents. Thanks for the update, Lisa. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quote
nice one :)

we're just getting the new site online now - still a few glitches + a bit of content missing, but if you want to check out the issue's contents go to http://www.ztmag.com where you'll find that plus a lot of other stuff. refresh your browser if it's not showing.

the new site is in the process of moving across from a sub-domain right this very moment but rather than wait it's redirecting. the splash page won't last for long!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Are Watain still raging anti-semites?

I've been so busy fighting crime I've barey had time to digest Issue 34!
Nonetheless, I'm picking this up in the morning and look forwards to reading. And checking the CD of course.
And, finally, looking for new releases to blow all my money on.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Holy shitting balls I haven't got this issue yet?!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quote
it's only just out - do you subscribe? copies should be landing with people from the morning, they were all dispatched last week. ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:55 pmPosts: 47Location: Scotland
Got it - excellent issue! The interview with Erik/Watain is great although it made me like him a little bit less, dyed-in-the-wool atheist that I am. But then I guess he isn't trying to be cuddly & loveable...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Interview with Watain was comedy gold.

I had no fucking clue Steele was dead so that came as a shock.

Letter in regarding Varg and ZT's alledged lack of credibility made me chuckle. Wondering if the reader in question actually read the interview.

CD is great stuff.

Approve of Darkthrone review.

Had no earthly idea Anhilator had a new CD out, just saw it this morning too, gonna get it on me lunch!

Anyway, great issue as usual, I tip my Best-Hat to you, ZT Citizens!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 pmPosts: 5
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this issue is the best edition of any metal mag I have ever read. That comes from a 10+ year reader of Terrorizer, ZT and Metal Maniacs (RIP).

I absolutely love the idea of a concept linking the interviews in each issue and the metal focus of the magazine is brilliant. Each issue I find myself discovering great new bands (often thanks to NTB) and almost every artist featured in the issue was of interest to me.

Most of all I praise the metal ethos of the magazine. Unlike with Terrorizer, Zero Tolerance doesn't pander to trends and covers everything I like in death and black and doom metal.

Last edited by Ruggles on Fri May 21, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
Ok who paid Ruggles to say that...
:lol:

nah seriously that's really nice to hear. I'm sure all the others will be pleased to read that too!

cheers,

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quote
Well, what can we say other than thanks for the extremely encouraging words! It's really great to hear what you all think and certainly makes it all even more worth while...

Offline Profile