[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Stuff that makes you happy

<  Non-music  ~  Stuff that makes you happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
THIS video is making me happier every time I see it which is a very good thing now as I am trapped at home with tonsillitis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br3OgQVf ... ture=share

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
19th birthday today, royal piss up with the lads tonight :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Have a good one !

I got to skin a deer this week . . . . .. .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
deery me, not a reindeer i hope!

Women are making me happy again, well woman.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
First shift at my first ever job went well :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
'A quick pint' turning into a massive session with a guy from work - booze and a pretty face to look at :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quote
Hammered with hope on the horizon :)

(slightly pissed , can you tell ? )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quote
Getting a lot more shifts in work now I'm used to things. Pity it's only an xmas temp position but still, never know, might get kept on.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quote
I'm now officially well old - 21 haha - and now i'm off down the pub :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quote
The way everyone groups together and helps out other folk when there's snow like this.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
6am starts (bear with me), 'cause it means that almost half my shift is spent listening to practically anything AND ithout having to deal with a single member of the bastard public.
Bliss.

It remains to be seen how much they'll make me happy this time next week when I'll only have had four hours kip after going to a gig the night before (next wedensday) but fuck it

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Remixing this lovely ambient track that my lecturer made like 10 years ago and even though I'm keeping with the ambient thing so far I keep getting ideas to just flip it on its head and make it all out ravey haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quote
PAYDAY!
Combined with realising you've effectively got pretty much all the money you need for your American adventure, with a few paydays to spare, meaning you don't have to scrape the savings quite as near to the bone as you thought!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Casually walking to the supermarket about half an hour ago, looking up at the sky and seeing orion's constellation in all it's glory.
And shocking myself in the process at actually recognising it too!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quote
I made 2 spoons today. How the hell i'm supposed to eat anything with them tho - haha. Soup challenge . . .