[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Things That Piss You Off...

<  Non-music  ~  Things That Piss You Off...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
People who have (or invent) a problem with you and rather than say it to your fucking face - and potentially resolve it - maturely excommunicate you instead.
Especially when it's invariably something as trivial as daring to call their new "friend"s ('friend' in the sense that they toured together so therefore are best buddies for life :roll: ) bland and generic.

"You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I have a good reason.

Diarrhoea. Catastrophic amounts of diarrhoea.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Playing the game Animal, Vegetable, Mineral. I have a bit bad habit admittedly, in that being an amateur biology buff i'm generally quite good at recognizing what kingdom or family a particular living thing falls into to. Problem is I always assume this is common knowledge and that people aren't, infact, totally useless at knowing wether an animal is an mammal, bird, reptile, etc...

Me: ...so its a fish. its VERY big, and it eats other fish and sometimes people?
Sister: Yep!
Me: A great white shark?
Sister: No
Me: Whale shark?
Sister: Isn't that two different animals?
Me: No, a whale shark is the biggest fish species in the world I think
Sister: Mines bigger
Me: What?!
My mom: Whale?
Sister: Yay mom! Thats right!
Me: A WHALE IS A MAMMAL!
Sister: What?
Me: A WHALE IS A MAMMAL!
Sister: It lives the sea
Me: ITS STILL A MAMMAL!
Sister: Mammals live on, like, ground and stuff...
Me: ???! SEALS! SEALIONS! A WHALE IS A MAMMAL!
Sister: ...why does it have gills then?
Me: IT DOESN'T HAVE GILLS!!! IT BREATHS AIR! IT GIVES BIRTH TO LIVE YOUNG! ITS A MAMMAL!
Sister: You told me they're related to dolphins
Me: DOLPHINS ARE MAMMALS! WHALE AND DOLPHINS ARE MAMMALS!
Sister: But...
Me: ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL!
Sister: So its not a fish then?
Me: ITS A FIS-I mean ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL! ITS A MAMMAL! [x repeat ad infinitum]

And thats why I always lose ;p

~

Me: [10 minutes later] Whales don't eat people!
Sister: [Went home 10 minutes ago]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
As a countryside nerd, I feel your pain. Try explaining to people that even though 2 species which share a common name one belongs to the yam family and one to the cucumber but what your actually looking at is flowers and berries which do not resemble vegetables of anykind. Mind fuck lol :D

(prize if you know what 2 plants I'm talking about haha)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Bastard - Man.
He's not big and he's not clever.
Well, he is quite fucking large, but he's not fucking clever.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 amPosts: 216Location: BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW
I HAVE A PHD, DIPSHIT.
THE ONLY QUALIFICATION YOU HAVE IS SUCKING AND BEING SHIT.
AND YOU FAILED THAT.
WAIT ...
YOU'RE A DICK.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Work not paying for me to go on a couple of species ID courses yet forking out hundreds for a colleague to train as a forest schools ranger.
Finally getting hold of the park's flora and fauna records to find no-one has updated them since the 1990's.
Being expected to roll with the park development managers newest fucking brain child that is donkey rides with rangers 'leading and mucking out'. As if I don't have enough to do. It's a fucking park not a farm. Its there for nature not to panda to the whims of people sitting in council offices (who, as far as i'm aware are never in the actual park). Never listening to the rangers who actually speak to people in the park and who tell us what they want (for e.g. we want a tree id walk. No worries. I'll put one on. Free event, lots of people turn up, get out about in the park. Development managers reaction - it didn't make any money. Just sits behind his desk and makes really stupid decisions. Nature doesn't make the council money so it is defiantly on the back burner. c**ts

Fuck i'm angry. This plus more making me have an absolute fit and therefore having to buy lots of chocolate, tobacco and a trashy magazine to calm the fuck down.

On the plus side other job are putting me up for my pole saw qualification which is essentially a chainsaw on a long stick - win.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Lazy-arse mailorders who claim that you're being impatient for expecting them to post your order within three fucking weeks of placing it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quote
Relentless Suzuki signing Josh Brookes. Anyone who breaks someone's leg in a warm up lap is a total wanker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quote
People who liberally throw around emotive words so widely that they practically devalue the words meaning with every instance. For example, total strangers that insist on calling you "mate" when you serve them in a shop.
You're not my fucking mate. The only reason I'm even speaking to you is because I have to and I'm being fucking paid to. Otherwise I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fucking fire.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quote
'My life is strewn with cowpats from the devils own satanic herd' just about sums it up at the moment. Nothing too bad but many little annoyances. I'm trying to be zen about it but all I appear to be feeling is anger haha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:29 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quote
I'm usually quite fucked for money but now I appear to be really fucked for money

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quote
I don't want to lower the tone of this thread but i've just had a massive poo and it smells like Dachau circa 1936. Not even Febreze is helping...